Wednesday, January 23, 2008

A new world of blogging!

I can't believe it, I broke down and joined the world of blogging!! :-) I would write more and fill all of you in on my exciting life, haha, but this is my only day off work and the household chores have been neglected! I have such a busy schedule this week due to the fact that I'm switching from night shift to day shift at work this week (A major answer to my prayers) so I'm working my normal schedule, plus training on day shift! so thats 5 12 hour shifts, a total of 60 hours this week and i usually only work 36... i guess we will see how well i survived Saturday Evening when my shift ends :-)
Well I've sat here longer then I was planning, so i must go!
~Rachael



I just wanted to share this with you, here are my adorable nephews.... Keegan and Kamden :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A whole new world!! Welcome to blog world!! I love you layout!!!

Trisha said...

Hey Rach! Glad you are joingin us~ Hope you are doing good! Love your cute little doggy~ Anyways keep in touch!

Trisha said...

Hey do you want to get together sometime? We live pretty close to each other. We could always meet and go shopping! Anyways if you want just leave me a comment on my blog~ Love ya!