Sunday, November 30, 2008

Christmas Time is here....


I thought I would share some pictures of my Christmas decor around my house with you guys that i took with my new camera that i got on black friday :-)


My Front porch :-)


My Willow Tree Nativity set


My Fav:-) LOVE the colors of course :-)

This says It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The year





My Homemade wreath.... Just call me Martha Stewart...:-)
Funny story, well actually is not funny but this was on my front door until i came home and the dog destroyed it....... so i had to move it to a more supervised area


Not a very good pic but, My Tree


Just playin' around with some different settings on my Camera

5 comments:

Michele said...

Love all the decorations! Congratulations on your black friday camera! We will be looking forward to lots more pictures in the near future. ;o)

Heather said...

And you tried to tell me your house wasnt pretty and you wouldnt have anyone over. I think I will drop by with calling some day soon. 8o)

Anonymous said...

I Love your pictures... :)

Stephanie said...

It's beautiful! Love the colors of your house and all the decor! How are the dogs liking Christmas?

Anonymous said...

Your house is so pretty! Love You, Diana L.