Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I'm so amazed at how much my baby has grown and changed in the past couple weeks... it just amazes me that not long ago my baby looked like a lil' tadpole and now it looks more like a lil' baby :-) Everyone keeps telling me "Just wait till you have your baby here in your arms.... they grow up so fast!"
Well since I last posted I have been feeling 110% better!!!! I get sick maybe once a week, usually when I wake up early for work and didn't get a good nights rest! So I'm sooooo much happier, now I can enjoy being pregnant.... and enjoy my cravings for nacho cheese :-) which I eat on a daily basis!!! Other than Nacho Cheese I don't really crave anything that's not healthy! I eat Fruit and veggies all day long!!!!! and crave water to drink!! I was so worried I would struggle with not drinking pop and caffeine but so far pop sounds nasty and I only go through my Starbucks caffeine withdraws when I see someone with a cup :-)

A couple weeks ago Daniel and I met up with his family at the creation museum one Saturday, we have all been there before but it is still so neat!!!! I'm so blessed to have such great in-laws, they are the greatest!! now as far as brother in laws go...... i'm still a lil' iffy... :-)





















3 comments:

Holdens said...

I am glad you are feeling a little better! Thanks for stopping by and seeing Sandra and Carrie the other night...I am so proud of you and your stand for Christ!!

Anonymous said...

LOL that so is JON! :)

Stephanie said...

Speaking of those brotherinlaws...the word "goober" comes to mind! HA! You tell them I said that too!