Wednesday, January 7, 2009

My Baby's 1st Picture :-)



Look how cute my baby looks :-) Daniel said if u stare at it long enough you'll start to see it :-)
Daniel was a lil worried about there being more then one... haha when the lady was doing my ultrasound he said "soooo, theres not like six in there, right??" he is such a worry wart, he is already worried about what we are going to do for schooling for our baby, i tried to explain to him that our baby is the size of a bean right now and we have a long time to think about school.... but he is still trying to figure out how much christian schools around here cost.....

So my doctor says everything looks great, my baby's heart was beating away at 117 bpm... and my due date is Aug 22nd so i'm 7 weeks and 4 days!!!! She had to put me on some extra vitamins because i lost 5 pounds in one week due to me being sick 24/7 and i can't eat much! I don't crave any foods yet, however i did crave pickles the 1st couple of weeks but now if i see a pickle.....ugh just typing that word makes me want to vomit!!!!!

Like i said, I lost 5 pounds in one week BUT i feel sooo fat! I tried putting on one of my fairly new skirts and i couldn't button it!! o well, 'tis life.....

oh, and Sorry about the quality, this is a picture of the picture :-)

6 comments:

Tamra said...

Awwww...what a cute little bean! Sorry to hear you've been sick. Start shopping for those maternity clothes now because you won't be getting any smaller! (Duh! That was really profound)...smiles.
Oh, and tell Daniel that Christian schooling aroudn these parts is VERY expensive, so he'd better start saving now. :)

Tamra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michele said...

Tell Daniel the baby looks just like him! So happy for you guys. Oh and I have to put my 2 cents in for homeschooling!!!! ;o) Sorry, couldn't resist!

Janella said...

Sorry you are so sick:( Those little beans start affecting our lives really fast! But they are sooooo worth it:) I hope you have a very unsick day.

Anonymous said...

Hi Rachy...I think your little person is adorable!!!

Love JoJo

Stephanie said...

Baby Miller is so cute - of course, those of us with experience can see him/her right away! So sorry that you have been sick ~ I remember those horrible days! Hang in there! Can't wait for all the updates.